Be sure to check out our promotional video – Click here to start!
LESSON SCHEDULE 2018
For the latest details/registration information, call Gail Ehmann (585) 721-9080 email: email@example.com
- 9 week Spring Session Friday’s starts April 27th and ends June 22nd
- 9 week Spring Session Tuesday’s starts May 1st and ends June 26th
- 9 week Fall Session Friday’s starts September 7th and ends November 32nd
- 9 week Fall Session Tuesday’s starts September 11th and ends November 2nd.
- $150.00 for 4 week session
- $315.00 in advance per student for each nine week session
- Purple Pony will only consider riders who are 4 years old and above
- Purple Pony will consider those riders whose weight falls below our maximum of 200 lbs. Thank you for your cooperation
Proper riding attire is required at each class:
- A simple, sturdy boot with a ½” heel. Sneakers are not recommended.
- Loose fitting pants or jeans are appropriate; some students choose to wear riding breeches; NO SHORTS OR NYLON PANTS PLEASE.
- A properly sized helmet will be provided for class times. Some students choose to purchase their own helmet; please ask for advice on proper fitting before making a final purchase.
In order for the lesson schedule to work efficiently, the following attendance policy must be followed
- A parent or legal guardian must be present during the participant’s lesson at all times
- Please plan to arrive at least 5 minutes before class time
- It is the responsibility of the participant/caregiver to notify the instructor prior to the day of the lesson if they will be absent. Our volunteers commit their time to lessons; our goal is to be respectful of their schedules and notify them at least 24 hrs in advance to changes in the schedule
- Our team of volunteers will wait 15 minutes in case a participant arrives late for the lesson. If arrival is later than 15 minutes, the lesson will be considered cancelled; no make up will be provided
- If a lesson must be cancelled by Purple Pony, you will be notified at minimum one hour ahead of class time. A make up lesson will be arranged
- If a rider has a scheduled absence a make-up lesson will be offered if an opening is available at another regulary scheduled lesson time. No refunds.
Purple Pony uses both indoor and outdoor riding arenas. Lessons will be held rain or shine. If Purple Pony must cancel a lesson a makeup will be arranged. There are no refunds or for any other absences.
The following forms and information are included in the participants packet. All forms must be completed prior to participation.
- Participant Schedule Form (completed by participant to assist with scheduling)
- Participant’s Application and Health History (completed by participant or guardian)
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment Form (completed by participant or guardian)
- Release and Photo Release (completed by participant or guardian)
- Participant’s Medical History and Physician’s Statement (must be completed and signed by a physician)
- Information Concerning the Therapeutic Riding Program and Atlantoaxial Instability Information (to be shared with the physician for information).
- Returning students will be given first priority to register for lessons.
- Waiting list candidates will be called as there are openings in the program
- Download the waiting list form by clicking here
- keep your eyes on the event calendar or blog for special events